Jones of the Nile

Friday, July 06, 2007

If you needed further proof that Bill O'Reilly is a punk...

He offers us this nugget...



What, no mention of a loofah, Bill?

Seriously, I can't even say that I'm surprised anymore. But this homophobic rant about "lawless gay people," in particular "violent lesbians...recruiting gang members into their pink-pistol carrying band of sisters" is enough to make my bowels crunch. Oh, and the guy that O'Reilly interviews in this spot, Rod Wheeler, is about as qualified to talk about criminal justice in Washington, DC as I'm qualified to talk about quantum physics. Among the credentials listed on his Web site? Lifelong Christian and Corporate Security Manager for Boston Market Restaurants.

Fox. News. Sucks.

On the brighter side of life, I've got a new ring tone! Rihanna's "Umbrella." So, friends, call me. I won't pick up, but I promise to dance in my chair a bit while the phone rings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home