Jones of the Nile

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

CAFTA-noon delight

I haven't been posting much this week, because I've been so busy! To prove it, here's a link to my engagement announcement with Katie Holmes...

No, really, work has been crazy this past week. I got to speak on my first tele-press conference call, with a bunch of reporters and a Congressman (Bart Stupak from Michigan). The conference call was organized to show why progressive Catholic groups are opposing the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) currently up for debate in Congress. Here's a link to the statement I gave, which ended up being picked up by Catholic News Service (CNS) here. (It's the second news brief item.)

I feel pretty bad-ass right now. Although in a minute I'll be taking my dog out for a walk, and will have to scoop her poop up in a plastic Pier 1 bag, thus taking all my machismo away.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home