Jones of the Nile

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hanging with Mr. Cooper

Courtesy of Towleroad

Apparently Tom Ford is on the prowl for a new fragrance based on Anderson Cooper. Personally, I've never gotten the obsession with Anderson Cooper. Or maybe I'm just jealous, because he's trying to steal my claim to fame as being a young, hot guy with gray hair :)

Some of the favorite proposed names for said Anderson Cooper fragrance, per Towleroad's comments:

Au de Closet (you knew someone would have to include a closeted comment)

White Hot

FABULOUS! (that's my favorite...)

Katrina #5 (Ok, that's a funny one too, given all the Katrina stories he does)

Armoire

And given that he's Gloria Vanderbilt's son....

Privilege

1 Comments:

  • I didn't know he was a Vanderbilt! No wonder he's famous.

    I still remember watching him report on Channel One in Mrs Ryden's chemistry class...

    By Blogger Laura, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home