Jones of the Nile

Friday, October 21, 2005

EXTRA! EXTRA! Blog gets updated!

You'd think ABC was paying me money for keeping Geena Davis the top spot on my blog for almost 10 days. Sadly, they were not. They did cast me in a new show starring opposite Jason Alexander, though! But then it got cancelled. And that was only in my dreams.

My parents have been in town, and I've also been moving into a new apartment (technically a house, but there's no basement or attic, so it's like an apartment. I mean, I know that's kosher in Florida, but up here in the midwestern part of Pennsylvania, we heart our basements and attics). So that's where all my energy has been these past few days.

But starting Monday, and continuing through November 30, I'm going to post to this thing every single day, even if it kills me. If it does, I'll name a successor. I wonder what Harriet Miers will be doing...

Anyway, talk to you all on Monday. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home