Jones of the Nile

Monday, October 10, 2005

Have I told you lately that I love Sen. Russ Feingold?



This man is a Senator from Wisconsin, and I want him to be President in 2008. Have I said that enough? I think this is only my third or fourth entry on him.

There are two reasons I like him. One, he looks a lot like my dad, only 10 years younger and with less silver hair. I'd like a President that looks like family.

Two, because he has a plan for Iraq, the sandstorm in a blender that Bush has gotten us into. Yowsa. That's a bad analogy. But really, here's another article (this one from the Boston Globe) that says he's the only Democrat with some courage when it comes to talking about Iraq. You'll notice he didn't vote for something before he voted against it. He's always been against it, and against the Patriot Act, and against the Central American Free Trade Agreement...yes, he did vote to confirm John Roberts, but nobody's perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home