Jones of the Nile

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Long time, no blog

Hi all! As you can probably tell, I haven't been blogging recently. The reason? I refuse to blog, or eat for that matter, until Sanjaya Malakar gets kicked off of American Idol.

Kidding. But WTF? You fast to end a genocide or because you were wrongly imprisoned; you don't fast for a tv show starring Paula Abdul.

No, the truth is that I'm actually kind of discerning where I want to take this blog from this point. I'll still post as I can over these coming weeks, but I'm really looking to focus more on something instead of being so all over the place. It's just I don't know what that something will be.

I've also joined a writing group, so perhaps this will also become a vehicle for me to showcase my work (or attempted work).

Or who knows; I might just see some fascinating news story about Jennifer Hudson, and just post. So be patient, and I'll be back to regular posts soon.

1 Comments:

  • Please. Just blog. About anything. I miss you and your writing. It's the only way I get to keep in touch with you these days (other than off-color e-mail chains between you, me, and Reid).

    And seriously. Sanjaya? WTF.

    I wouldn't drink his bathwater if'n you paid me.

    By Blogger Mags, at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home