Jones of the Nile

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

You know that old saying...

Growing up my mom had this magnet on the refrigerator with an image of a frazzled housewife, trying to vacuum a house covered in filth, while outside the window a hot woman in a red convertible was driving past. Underneath this, it said, "Life isn't passing me by...it's running me over!"

Ain't that the truth. I was reminded of that magnet after coming across this article from Business Week about the best entrepreneurs under 25.

Um, excuse me? Under 25?

As a 27-year-old who's being 'run over' by these megalomaniacs, I have to ask...what the hell drives these people?! I can barely motivate myself to update my blog, let alone start my own venture capitalism firm. (I don't even know what venture capitalism is, to tell you the truth!)

If you click here, you can even view a slideshow of all of these entrepreneurs under 25. And damn, some of them were not only graced with money, but also with beautiful looks!

I bet they're all "slaves to the man," though. At least, that's what I'll tell myself.

But come on, Business Week, at least pick an entrepreneur with some flab on them, or a really pimply face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home