Jones of the Nile

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I've been hit

My friend at You Forgot Poland! has "MeMe'd Me". Sound dirty?

Actually, my task should I choose to accept it, is to go back in time and:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Here's the drivel from my 23rd post, "Obsessed with Security, from June 2, 2005:

Mudslides in Laguna Beach shouldn't equate to security and nuclear weapons.

Great, now all the poor people in Laguna Beach who lost their fancy houses to mudslides get to be pissed at me again. Thanks for dragging that comment back into the limelight!

As for tagging five other people...well, I'll just have to take the nine years of bad luck, or the forty years of impotence, or whatever the poison that comes with breaking the chain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home