Jones of the Nile

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Can it be 2008 please!

Ugh...I'm sick...we just finished an election cycle less than 10 months ago, and I'm already salivating at the thought of caucuses in Iowa. Partly because a real leader is possibly going to run...Sen. Russ Feingold.

Check out this article from AP: Call for Timetable Sets Sen. Feingold Apart. I don't know if this dude has any baggage, but if I had to vote today, he'd get mine. Finally, a senator with some vision and a plan for ending the war in Iraq, and making us actually safer in the world. Now there's a concept...

1 Comments:

  • I'm for a change in the constitution allowing Bush to run another term (or two) At least we will be able to have a great Supreme Court Bush Legacy of conservative values for the next few decades!!! Yea!!

    By Blogger car, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home