Jones of the Nile

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Love 'em or hate 'em?

Nothing like a hot photo of Carol Channing in pink to liven up a blog!

Channing is currently in the midst of a war of words with the press over her reported comments to the Gay Peoples' Chronicle. Rumor has it that Channing, long beloved by the gay community, might have some issues with the gays. Here's what she supposedly said:

"I don’t think about them. I’m grateful that they seem to like me. They’re terribly loyal to me. But I’m knee-deep in the Bible and you know what it says about that."

Channing's publicist blew a gasket...most likely because 95% of Carol Channing's fans probably swing to one side of the Kinsey scale. He cries misquote.

Me? I cry "Cut back on the eyeshadow, Dolly!"

I guess we'll see where this goes.

Oh, in other news, Nancy Pelosi was approved by her colleagues to be the next Speaker of the House. So stop reading my blog and go check out nytimes.com or something!

Personally, I'll still hum along to her rendition of "Hello, Dolly."

1 Comments:

  • Nancy Pelosi has a version of "Hello Dolly" out there? Where can I get it?

    By Blogger Frida, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home