Jones of the Nile

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Pug/Russell Terrier Mix

So how could I not share this great picture of my dog, Frida. She's a Pug/Jack Russell mix, a product of what I can only imagine being a wild, passionate love affair between two dogs that don't usually mix.

I'm a little nervous, though, because we found a lump on her right side, almost where her hips begin. Not a big lump, but not something normal either. It feels like a ball made of oysters. Gross!

As a side note, yes, those are my legs in this picture. And if you think they're white, you oughta see me without a shirt on. Oy!

3 Comments:

  • oh my god. i want that dog.

    By Blogger Mags, at 4:19 PM  

  • Hehe...this dog is my attempt at being more fashionable than Britney Spears and Paris Hilton, with their little rat things they carry around. No, seriously, she's the best dog in the world.

    By Blogger MikeJ, at 4:38 PM  

  • I have a great Jack Russell Terrier Pug. His name is jackson, check out his blog @ www.mrjacksonthejug.blogspot.com

    ps. Cute dog. Maybe they can be friends!

    By Blogger XYZ, at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home